ADD SOCIAL BUTTONS
- Log in to administrator mode and click the spanner symbol. The options to manage widgets appear.
- As displayed in the above image click on “Insert a Row in this slot” to create column in the section (i.e. Left side bar, content & right side bar) you want to add a widget.
- After adding a row you can further create multiple columns in particular row as shown in the image below.
- After adding the column click on “Add a widget in this column” to add Social widget. If you do not want to add columns then you can directly click on “Add a widget in this column” to add Social widget in the row.
- Once you click on the “Add a widget in this column” you will see a dialogue box similar to the one shown below from where you can select the widget of your choice.
- Select Add Social Buttons, to add Facebook Like, Twitter and Google +1 Button on your store.
- Drag element from above toolbox and drop it down to add it in your widget.
- Click Edit Button in Drag element and set size, width, etc. Click on ok button and save the Widget.
- Close Social box. The web page reloads and the created widget is visible. The widget created is displayed on the webstore.
Once the page reloads take your cursor to the Social widget so that you can see the editor. Click on the settings icon which is in line of the Social widget where you can see the option of enable this widget. Click on “enable this widget”.
Note: Unless you enable the Social like, the widget will not be visible to the customer.
- If you want to edit an already added Social widget then click on the Pen icon right beside the settings icon. This will allow you to edit the already added Social widget.
- If you want to delete an already added Social widget then click on the settings icon which is in line of the Social widget where you can see the option of delete this widget. Click on “delete this widget”.